Sep 30, 2012

ETUDE HOUSE DRAWING EYE BROW COLOR #BROWN




Picture From Google
http://www.nekoblog.ch/wp-includes/images/smilies/hirabbit.gif This is my another "make up" for my eyebrows besides 'etude color my brows",  
After I shape my eyebrows, I thinks I need this product, yes previous I still confused "why I bought this product if I dont need this because my eyebrows very thick???"

   But my friend shaped my eyebrows become more thin and now I think I need this product
"drawing eye brows" can make my eyebrows more neat and shaped more better *I think

drawing my brows - back

 drawing my brows - color


 So what do you think?

Like :
  • for now help shape my eyebrows
  • color easily arise
  • very durable, because quite put a bit of color arises
  • cheap
  • brush *love it
  • can carry anywhere and use anywhere  
Dislike :
  • not suitable for thick eyebrows
Repurchase : Yes *if I need

My Rate : 3.5 (Max 5)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment