Sep 29, 2012

ACNE IS THE MOST SCARY IN MY WORLD (MY HISTORY FOR FIGHT MY ACNE)

Acne attack. .

Acne is the most scary in the world for me . . ckckck
     4 months ago I like having a bad dream until now, the things i was afraid of attacking my appearance. .
yes Acne, a bad problem for me, really bad problem for me..
My acne is cured and then grow back, yaks it's like the thing that makes me really mad

I used some acne medications, but didn't give satisfactory results, go to the doctor and the clinic also no satisfactory results, I gave up? YES
   I stopped going to the doctor and clinic, I stopped to buy medicine for my acne, and I stop asking to others about a good acne medication, because I think I've run out of money, I only student and I dont have much money, my parents also give me a money and I think it has been very much but my acne, Still There.
  Until, I kept praying to God, and everything is gradually improving from awful things become gradually become better, I hope my face pimple disappear fast and can again be as it used to be free of acne. and now my face better than yesterday. my acne go away. 

This is a product I have ever used

1. Acnes
2. Vitacid 0.05%
3. Mediklin
4. Bioacne
5. Bedak Jerawat Nirmalasari
6. Acnol
7. Verile
8. BRTC bbcream
9. Etude AC Clinic (daily gel + toner) * my new stuff. .

and this is my face, I think is getting better than time ago
sorry my bare face,
my face - left (just use a facial moisturizer + lipblam no make up)
my face - right (just use a facial moisturizer + lipblam no make up)
 My acne has disappeared little by little, and it makes me feel happy. .  
Thanks God, thanks Mommy ur always here for me. .

2 comments:

  1. ih samaa banget kaya aku, udah berapa produk jerawat yang aku coba, dari yg murah sampai yg menguras kantong... aaaaa... tapi ga pernah ada yg berhasil..aku juga niat mau bikin post tentang how i fight my acne tapi ntar deh kalo muka udah bener2 kinclong! hehehe... nice share dear..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sis maaf baru cek lagi @sha aullia.. sama mukaku belum 100% bebas dari jerawat dan sekarang ke erha aja.. tapi gak tau kenapa 2 minggu terakhir sering keluar - keluar jerawat mungkin karena coba lepas erha tapi gak sanggup ah takut jerawatan lagi.hehe

    ReplyDelete