Mar 17, 2013

ETUDE HOUSE TEAR DROP LINER COLOR #1 WHITE TEAR

Picture By Google


Hello I'm  back,
Sorry I'm still learning english.. 
Today I will review my Etude Tear Drop Liner,
I really love  the products from Korea, one of my favorites brand is etude house. because price is cheap but have a good quality.
Before I buy this product, I always search positif and negatif review..
So I decide buy this product because so far so good.
Oke, I will start my review now..
I choose #1 White, because I think the color is neutral and not too blink - blink..
I think, suitable for use when the specified event, because I like a simple make up.

This is it appearance,




and this is when I apply,

 I'm sorry for bad the photo quality *using Flash  


Like :
1. Cheap
2. easy to apply
3. easily removed, enough to wet wipes
4. efficient, because it is used quite a few results have been seen

Hates :
1. sticky
2. if you use too much it will be too blink - blink


Repurchase : Maybe
My Rate : 3 (Max 5)
Thank You for Comming 

No comments:

Post a Comment